EOS Remote iPhone & Android App
Canon EOS Remote Application is a free application for convenient remote shooting, image browsing, and other operations on Canon EOS SLR cameras with Wi-Fi functionality.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter. You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device. Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly.
• Remotely adjust Av, Tv, ISO, & exposure values.
• Remotely select AF point positions.
• Remotely browse, delete, & rate stills & movies.
• Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
• Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras.
• Canon EOS 6D (WG)/(W)
Supported File Formats
• JPEG, RAW, and MOV files shot with compatible cameras
• Images will be resized to an optimal size for your device.
• MOV files shot cannot be saved to your device.
• EOS 6D cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
• Remote capture of movies is not supported.
With a wireless EOS camera and the Canon EOS Remote app, it's as if the dials, buttons and viewing screen from the back of the camera were moved onto a smartphone. The EOS Remote app displays the Live View image plus shooting information such as aperture, shutter speed settings, autofocus, and allows you to remotely release the shutter.
No matter where the camera is set up, as long as it's in wireless range, Live View shooting is enabled. Useful for self-portraits and group shots, wildlife and nature photography, or shooting from a distance, it's as simple as the push of a button with the EOS Remote app.
The Canon EOS Remote app requires the use of a Canon EOS camera with built-in WiFi®. Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.