CineStyle™ Color Assist: Eye of the Beholder
CineStyle Color Assist was designed by Technicolor color scientists as a color correction and preview tool for filmmakers and videographers of all skill levels, beginner to the professional.
Leveraging over 95 years of color science experience, Color Assist allows you to speed up your production workflow by quickly and easily previewing, applying and modifying CineStyle Looks designed by Technicolor’s expert team of colorists.
Color Assist’s plug-ins provide ultimate flexibility by working seamlessly with Final Cut Pro 7 and Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 and CS6 to allow the color correction process to begin on-set while you’re shooting or after editorial.
CineStyle™ Color Assist Overview Tutorial
• Instant cc & grading with render free playback
• 25 CineStyle Looks designed by Technicolor Colorists
• Ability to save up to 9 Color Compositions/video clip
• Non-destructive color correction & grading via MetaColor file
• User-friendly interface
• 3-Way Color Corrector
• Support in SD, HD & 2K resolutions
• Scopes to easily monitor color information
• Plugin support for FCP 7 & Premiere Pro CS5.5 & CS6
• Expandable library with additional packages
• Secondary monitor support for full screen playback
• Technology based on Technicolor’s DP Lights System