Brain Farm Beta Test
1st Footage from the new Cineflex ELITE Camera System
The new Cineflex ELITE is a light-weight, compact super 35mm digital stabilized camera system featuring a design that ensures quick, affordable transport, and simple rigging onto a wide variety of mobile platforms.
The Cineflex ELITE integrates the proven 5-axis stability of the Cineflex camera systems with the award winning ARRI Alexa M® camera inside and state of the art Canon Premier® lenses. Originally designed for helicopters and aerial platforms, Cineflex camera systems deliver superior image quality, offer versatility, and are easily integrated onto cable and rail systems, aircraft, automobiles, boats and other mobile platforms.
The ELITE is compatible with a variety of certified mounts and can be rigged in one-fourth the time of other gimbals on the market. The exceptional image performance is achieved through fiber optic data transfer with extended, clean highlights, natural skin tones, excellent color separation, and cinematic depth of field.
• Arri Alexa M super 35mm sensor
• EI 800 base sensitivity (EI 160-3200)
• 14 stops of dynamic range
• Integrated Canon Premier® Lenses
• Fully integrated filter set
• Modular design for future upgrades and integrations
• Recording Options:
• Codex Digital Recorder-
• Up to 2880 x 2160 ARRIRAW 12 Bit
• 0.75-60fps Variable Frame Rate
• Onboard SxS Card Recording-
• 0.75-120fps Variable Frame Rate
• Up to 1920 x 1080 ProRes 4444 12 Bit
• Multiple output options-
• ProRes, DNxHD, ARRIRAW and HD-SDI
• Log C, Rec 709 or DCI P3
• ARRI Look Files for custom looks