of the bridge for their valuable help.
- Canon 7D
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8
- Intervalometer Canon TRC TC-80N3
- Zacuto Z-Finder
- Manfrotto 055xprob
- Manfrotto 128RC
- Manfrotto 498RC2
- 1.6 seconds exposure
- 2 seconds interval
- 400 ISO
- f/2.8 aperture
- Color Space: Adobe RGB
- Audio editing in WaveLab 7 for MAC
- Sound FX from The Freesound Project & Hollywood FX Collection
- Rake The Forest by Armand Amar.
- Converted to Apple ProRes 422 with MPEG Streamclip
- Edited in Final Cut Pro 7
- Rendered at 24fps, 1080p, exported to ProRes 422
- Transcoded to h.264 with MPEG Streamclip
For further info: email@example.com
Timelapse: Acropolis Earth Hour 2010
The Rion – Antirion Bridge is the longest multi-span cable stayed bridge of the World (2.252 meters). Its foundations lay on a seabed that reaches 65 meters of depth. This is a world record for a bridge as well as their diameter of 90 meters making of them the world’s largest bridge foundations.
The Bridge has been awarded 9 International Awards, among them:
• Outstanding Structure Award 2006
• Award for Outstanding Concrete Structures 2006
• Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement Award 2005
In 2006 NGC traveled to the Rion-Antirion Bridge to find out how designers and engineers conquered a host of extreme environmental conditions, including an active earthquake zone, to realize a century-old dream of bridging the Strait of Corinth.