Timelapse sequence of Acropolis during Earth Hour
Taken from the HOME documentary,
a film by Yann Arthus-Bertrand.
Special thanks to Yann Arthus-Bertrand
for his permission for the use of the music,
Armand Amar who licensed it,
Elma Okic, WWF's International Video Producer
and Jacques-Olivier Barthes from WWF France
- Canon 7D.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
- Intervalometer Canon TRC TC-80N3
- Zacuto Z-Finder
- Manfrotto 055xprob
- 0.8 seconds Exposure
- 1 second Interval until Acropolis lights goes off
- 2 seconds Interval until Acropolis lights goes back on.
- 3.200 WB, 100iso, f/2.3
• Converted with Avid DNxHD Codec | Rendered at 24fps, 1080p.
• The moving earth at the start of the sequence,
is part of a stock collection.
• Music by Armand Amar, "Home" OST [Licensed by the composer]
Yann Arthus-Bertrand captures fragile Earth in wide-angle
In this image-filled talk, Yann Arthus-Bertrand displays his three most recent projects on humanity and our habitat -- stunning aerial photographs in his series "The Earth From Above," personal interviews from around the globe featured in his web project "6 billion Others," and his movie, "Home," which documents human impact on the environment through breathtaking video.